Yumi cramps her hand while signing too many pictures. Ami wanted to help but Yumi doesn't want any help, so Ami gives Yumi a bell so if she needs help all she has to do is ring the bell. Yumi has gotten so used to it even when her hands healed. She didn't tell Ami that her hands were better, causing Ami to get mad at her for doing all her work even though Yumi's hands were better a few days ago. At the end, Ami suddenly cramps her hands, while attempting to remove Yumi's hands.
Ami gets annoyed of all the messes in the van and makes Yumi and Kaz to clean up the place and to make Kaz cut his toe nails outside and for Yumi not to make a mess in the kitchen every time she makes food. After being to neat Ami looses her favorite drumsticks and Yumi tells Ami to make a mess in order to find the misplaced drumsticks before the concert. Ami gets happy to find her lucky drumsticks and promises to be a huge neat freak.
Yumi has a problem of biting her nails and Ami calls Dr. Mysto to stop Yumi's problem. But the hypnotist accidentally hypnotizes Kaz and Makes him act like a monkey a crazy driver and a snake. Yumi bites her nails again in fear and Ami tells her to stop but Yumi replies by saying she can't poof it away. So when the lady of manager of the month appeared Kaz was already, acting like a snake, wrapping himself around her and Ami and Yumi both say the word poof and Kaz turns back to normal and the lady said she does not want to give the award and Kaz begins to cry but Ami and Yumi convinces her that Kaz is a great manager and she keeps him in the competition.
- (Ami sees Yumi using her hands to make a sandwich)
- Ami: What?! I-- I can't believe-- what the?! Grrrrrrrr......YUMIIIIIIIII!!!!!!
- (Ami stomps towards Yumi who runs off as fast as she could until Ami blocked her way, then ran the other way until Ami blocked her off)
- Yumi: (chuckles) Ami! What a pleasant surprise!
- Ami: How long have you been able to use your hands?
- Yumi: Hands? (hides her hands) What hands?
- Ami: (sharply) YUMI!
- Yumi: Oh, (Admittedly) a few days.
- Ami: Why didn't you say anything?!?
- Ami: I'M THROUGH WITH YOU ABLE YOUR BLASTED HANDS! RIGHT NOW, I'M GOING TO REMOVE YOUR HANDS... OOOOOOOOOOOOFF!!! (suddenly cramps her hands) Huh?!? What happened?
- Yumi: See, Ami? You're hands are weak.
- Ami: (spits out the bell at Yumi) THE NEXT TIME YOU ABLE YOUR HANDS, I WILL CALL THE COPS!!!
- Yumi: No, you can't.
- Ami: WHY NOT?!?!?
- Yumi: That is because, you can't play your drums, when your hands are unable to do that.
- Ami: HUH...? (starts crying ferally)
- Kaz: Are she MAD?!?!
- Yumi: Don't worry, Kaz. I'll take care of her.
- Kaz: Is she serious?
- Yumi: (picks Ami up; softly) Awwwwwwwww... don't cry, my little Ami. Miss Yumi is gonna take care of you, or you going to be a (firmly) naughty, (getting angry) naughty (bursts into rage) NAUGHTY LITTLE PUFFY!!!
- Yumi has a bad problem of biting her nails in Hypno Kaz.
- Hypno Kaz became one of the most controversial episodes of the series.
- Ami seems to be a bit obsessive of keeping the bus clean in Neat Freak.
- Ami's cleanliness is a possible reference to Janice Kawaye's time voicing Gi on Capt'n Planet.
- When Kaz is singing on the car, he says "Teen Titan". This could be a reference to Teen Titans, another show that the real PUFFY sang the theme for.